We like to consider the end of May the unofficial kick-off to Summer. It’s our favorite time of year and we know it’s yours too because you can feel the breeze and smell the salt air in your near future.
5 things you don’t want to miss while you’re in Panama City Beach.
- Enjoy a day at the beach. Take a swim, bask in the sun or sit under an umbrella .
- Have at least one fresh seafood meal. There’s nothing like fresh seafood from the Gulf.
- Take a beach walk and look for sea shells.
- Really watch the sunset… enjoy every last second until the sun fades away!
- Take photos and videos to hold you until your next visit. Share your memories with us using the #mypcbsunspot.
Don’t forget your flip-flops!